PowerColor HD 6870 x2 Waterblock

Hey what's up guys I am really new to liquid cooling and I can't find which waterblock could fit on a HD 6870 x2.

I was thinking maybe the Water Block for HD 6990 would fit on it but I'm not really sure and as far as my research took me I didn't find anything yet.

Can someone help me?

Hey what's up guys I am really new to liquid cooling and I can't find which waterblock could fit on a HD 6870 x2.

I was thinking maybe the Water Block for HD 6990 would fit on it but I'm not really sure and as far as my research took me I didn't find anything yet.

Can someone help me?

havent seen a waterblock for that card, but the 6990 one will NOT fit

Damn that's not cool.

I'm pretty sure that if I keep searching I might find some place that can design custom waterblocks for that kind of Graphics Card.

Anyways, thank you guys for the quick responses.

Damn that's not cool.

I'm pretty sure that if I keep searching I might find some place that can design custom waterblocks for that kind of Graphics Card.

Anyways, thank you guys for the quick responses.

sure, but with the custom block, that will be expensive. for that kinda money you could have got a better card and then a normal waterblock

Universal blocks almost never allow for proper cooling of the VRMs or VRAM on the card. I'd stay away from them if I were you.

Just a thought......

You would have to find a aftermarket cooling just for them, thats if you found one that allowed for a water block.

To much of a headache to get all this working by the end of the day.