Trigger has been pulled - Water cooling parts on the way

Gr4vitas

That's exactly what I did. Use extra tubing you aren't planning on using in the build to do it though, since it can warp the tubing permanently.

Sounds good, I hope I have ample tubing, I just ordered one of those (10 foot) packs of primoflex.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read it doesn't matter really ether way, but I was wondering what some of the vet's had to say.

Push or pull? Does it matter?

Pull for most fans (especially when you want it quite) and with fast fans and mean really fast push

Pull for most fans (especially when you want it quite) and with fast fans and mean really fast push

You don't say... the RS360 has a little higher FPI (14? versus 9 for the RX), I got 2k rpm fans (still rated under 20db though!) as I knew I'd want something a little higher cfm / rpm for the higher FPI (versus the RX360 etc), anyway they'll be on a controller and most likely won't be maxed out as I should never really need to.

So with ~1500 rpm pull will actually be better?

These are the fans I got, $2.99 after MIR (now 4.99 after MIR). http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103091

Had I know I was going to be putting them in a pull config I would have gotten cheaper ones without LED's lol.

Edited by Gr4vitas