FRUSTRATED ASROCK

Guys and girls im worry now, cleaning the room i found the socket pin cap that came to protec the sockets T_T it says that it must be place if returning the motherboard...i hope they dont go and return the one i send back just cause us this :( i know its my fault for forgetting to put it back but i hope that they dont care about it.

MMM people i have a really weird question, does Newegg search for packages that USPS has left a note since there was no one to receive the item ? or they simply ignore the note and forget about a return ?

MMM people i have a really weird question, does Newegg search for packages that USPS has left a note since there was no one to receive the item ? or they simply ignore the note and forget about a return ?

I will usually , unless I i find a deal I can't pass up, buy from newegg because customer service is very good.

Instead of asking on a computer forum why don't you call newegg and talk to them about it?

I will usually , unless I i find a deal I can't pass up, buy from newegg because customer service is very good.

Instead of asking on a computer forum why don't you call newegg and talk to them about it?

Send them a e-mail, waiting for tomorrow response since they don't work on weekends. Gonna wait till tomorrow.