Help with my H100

Teklow82

Hello. I have a Corsair 600t case. it will be about 3 months untill i start buying computer parts for it. ( MD,ram,CPU,Vidcards. ) getting that stuff with tax's. Going with a new AMD FX build.

Thus far i have bought my case (corsair 600t) and my H100. I Modded the case so i can install a push pull system with the H100. On the top of the case i have my Corsair fans that came with the H100 hiding on top all nice and neatly under the honey comb cover. I was seriously considering these

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835129056

areocool shark fans blue LEDS 82 CFM

Im sticking with a Blue them to the case. i wish the COUGAR fans others like so much came in a blue instead of orange fan blades.

Are these shark fans good. will they do the job? my future specs will be a AMD FX (4/6/8) core. gigabyte UD3 16g corsair 1600 ram. 2 either HIS or XFX 256bit 1g cards in crossfire.

want to OC the cpu to 4.0ghz and a possible 4.2 or 4.4 turbo. all the CPU's go way above that . a moddest OC i would assume nothing major. upgrading from a 3.2 deneb black edition. so from a L2 and L3 point of view its a upgrade even at stock settings. took out top harddrive bay for more flow form my coolermaster megaflow 200m fan and made a bracket to hold another 120 fan closer to vid cards and on bottom of case another bracket at a 45degree angle for another 120mm dan currently getting a couple rosewill 87CFM fans for those. will be my first build with 2 video cards. useing a rosewill lightning series 1000w PSU. going to get a SSD either from scandisk sata 2 or maybe a sata3 from corsair. and a 320 gig seagate 16mb cache harddrive for storage. my SSD cards will be 120gig or better,

Im building a computer to last. not burn up and catch on fire from OCing like mad. but i would like to just to say i can. my soul purpose with this build is to run Win 7 and Diablo 3 currently thats only game im interested in . yes im in BETA and its awesome. any help with the fans issue for the H100 would be awesome. have my heart set on those sharks. (blue theme) but any thoughts on my build. please post.

spending approx $600 on case before tax's and then my limit is $1200 on parts. I love AMD. nothign agaist intel they are better. but im a AMD guy.

Hey there techlow82.

I have used the shark fans before and I'm sorry to say but IMHO they are junk. The cfm That they are rated does not seem right and the noise level is a lot higher then rated IMHO. I understand you are trying to get a pushpull on the radiator so is would be best to get the exact same fans for both sides. If they are not they will conflict and lean on the stronger fan for the movement of air so there will be noise and different issues That come with it along with lost performance. Sense you are wanting a more modest overclock up to 4.0ghz then might I suggest a quieter fan then the aerocool shark such as a low speed yate loon led fan or something simalar with a spec of less then 50cfm?? I know if noise is not an issue the coolermaster r4 led is a great fan.I would also consider a different fan the The rosewell. Its a great fan for cheap but again it louder then the shark but moves a decent amount of air. Moves a lot of air but is loud IMHO regarding the cm fans. I'm currently at work so if you like I can suggest more fan options when I get home.

My thoughts. Boinker.

Noise isnt so much a issue for me. but airflow is. please sugest away. anything BLUE led. Naming my machine ColdSoul when completed. I know for a fact the Rosewill i was considering are loud but good airflow but without noise being a factor would those rosewill's be good as far as blowing threw the H100 instead of the sharks. im used to buying the rosewill fans and the logisys 69CFM led fans in past builds. i dont mind the humming from the computer. Looks good and effective is what i want. i was considering the sharks mainly for air pressure reason sence it does say high pressure in witch i would assume would be great for rad's. granted the 87CFM rosewill i saw advertise more airflow and i had exp with them myself b4. if thats a good choice ( not accounting for noise factor ) i'll go with those or the coolermaster version of that fan. witch i think is cheaper then the rosewill's.

there is a link to my public FB folder with current case im putting together. the fans you will see installed atm are just place holders. the coolermaster fan is goign to be my rear exhuast fan. the fan at a angle looks like it touch's the drive cage but it doesnt and would take alot of force to get it too. lol. I got 3 months to mess around with my build. and mainly the extra fans for GPU's are temp untill i can get a water cooler for them also.. i dont have a photobucket account or havnt a clue how to post a pic on forums. i do not BLOG much or forum much at all. but im desperate for advice concerning products i have no exp with. just trying my best to stick to the BLUE them. the Rad is offset just slightly witch you will see in pictures . watched a vid with a guy that sugested that for this case. but he was useing Noctua fans witch seem to be nice but ugly as heck lol. and he was overclocking like a beast. granted its 11:15 am were im at im leaving for work myself i wont be home untill about 9pm. i seen u give advice on other topics you seem to know your stuff so i look forward to any more info you have.

I still have a pair of rosewell and a set if aerocool fans so I'm going to put them on my extra radiator and see what the wash is compaiered to an other set of fans. I have a few R4 fans also and ill compair and contrast the sets to see what fan wins. I think the R4 will win but that will be told after the test.

Ill send you the results.

Well I was going to use the fans the h100 came with as the pulling fans... and whatever works best for the pushing.. the rosewilk fans are for the gpu cooler brackets I made. Unless you find I need to get 2 for the h100 also.. my computer build folder in fb was made public temporary so that you may look at what I have set up. If needed ill get 6 of whatever is the difference is to much butbif the rosewill are 87 cfm pushing and the corsair fans are 75cfm I don't see a big issue but you better at this lol... didn't think my cell would let me post here so I can talk when I got a free min