Games For Windows Live

reezer

When you bought a legit copy of a game that requires you to register it in Games For Windows Live. Can it detect if your OS is a legit one?

When you bought a legit copy of a game that requires you to register it in Games For Windows Live. Can it detect if your OS is a legit one?

No, but your OS can detect if your OS is illegitimate. KB971033 if I recall correctly...

:nono: Installing an illegal OS is wrong my friend. Help the world go round and pay for what you need to use.

Yeah dude. You're breaking gravity and could potentially fire us off into deep space. Buy your Operating System next time.

:nono: Installing an illegal OS is wrong my friend. Help the world go round and pay for what you need to use.

I agree!

how dare that guy pirate expensive software sold by a company that makes billions each year and has a monopoly on the desktop OS market! Bill Gates is probably going to starve now!

Edited by Deathmineral
  • Like 1

Yeah dude. You're breaking gravity and could potentially fire us off into deep space. Buy your Operating System next time.

:rofl:

I agree!

how dare that guy pirate expensive software sold by a company that makes billions each year and has a monopoly on the desktop OS market! Bill Gates is probably going to starve now!

I have no love for the monopoly Microsoft is but it still doesnt make it right to not pay I'm afraid - its a cruel cruel world we live in :(