Seedbox - How can i find out which countries have 'lax' P2P la

Timez

Hi,

A few people when asking about seedboxes have been advised to "find a country that is lax on P2P laws."

Even doing a google search didnt turn up much.

Just wondering how would i go about finding out the best countries to base the seedbox in? - security is the *only* thing it needs to be based on.

at the moment im looking into one that is based in France, But after reading about their new 3 strike law, im not so sure now.

Any really out of the way places I could use that simply dont give a fig what you do on it?

Thank you for your help.

Timez

Edited by Timez

It's mainly because quite a few people seem to get a 'notice' even if they are only downloading legal things.

Also im a security OCD person and just like to have everything as secure as possible - even redunancy ones.

My main question really was - why isnt there a list of these countries around?

Timez

Stay around mainlaind europe, they have the best prices and IMO dont care

check out seedboxes.cc, i've had close friends use it with pleasurable results

you are kinda being misled on wanting to use a seedbox. people using them moreso are doing so not because of content, but bandwidth limitations

the content as long as its "excrypted" is secure.

what people are doing is going through *monitored* adresses/sites (like piratebay), then once they are flagged it runs you through a system checking data for common hashs/checksums/CRCs that have been verified to be illegal downloads.

i've gotten a letter from downloading a game i actually own but cant use the damaged DVD