Getting past 3400 Mhz

Hi it's my first post and also I'm not a very experienced OCer so don't go hard on me.

My specs:

CPU: Intel Dual-Core E6300 ( 2.80 Ghz , 266*10.5 , 45nm) -> Overclocked to 3.4 Ghz ( 10.5x 324 )

MotherBoard: MSI P43 Neo (MS-7519)

Memory: 2 GB 800 Mhz

Cooler: Xigmatek Apache

The problem that I have it's that I can't push more than 333 FSB ( I'm currently at 324 ).If you need any info feel free to ask.

You could try dropping the multiplier on the CPU temporarily (to take it out of the equation) and push a little more voltage through your northbridge. $10 says your motherboard is holding you back at this point and it needs a bit more juice to get to 400 MHz or so. :)

What's the next level put you at??

I didn't understand anything from this question.

You could try dropping the multiplier on the CPU temporarily (to take it out of the equation) and push a little more voltage through your northbridge. $10 says your motherboard is holding you back at this point and it needs a bit more juice to get to 400 MHz or so. :)

The multiplier on the Cpu is locked I can't do anything about it.Yeah I kinda think that Motherboard don't let me get past the 333 Mhz because it says that it is a 1333FSB but it can be overclocked to 1600FSB.

Edited by StarPanther

I didn't understand anything from this question.

The multiplier on the Cpu is locked I can't do anything about it.Yeah I kinda think that Motherboard don't let me get past the 333 Mhz because it says that it is a 1333FSB but it can be overclocked to 1600FSB.

I meant the next step on the memory divider, what speed would that make the memory??

And yes most motherboards will allow atleast 4 steps lowering of the main CPU multiplier, some more.

Next step on memory divider : 1:1.25 which puts my memory at 860 which is more than 800

most motherboards will allow atleast 4 steps lowering of the main CPU multiplier, some more
I searched for it and I can't change the multiplier for my life. It isn't even shown on the BIOS . If you want I can post a screenshot.
push a little more voltage through your northbridge

Don't have that option only the southbride voltage. Edited by StarPanther