Raid 0 Problem

Yuna86

Hello,

I need help here. I have problem about raid 0. First, i have 12 hard disk

First

2 SDD 40GB each in raid 1 (as OS), using Raidon automatic set as Raid 1

Second

4 hard disk 2TB each in raid 0 (as program), using Raidon automatic set as Raid 0

Third

3 hard disk 2TB each in raid 0 (label as software)

Fourth

3 hard disk 2TB each in raid 0 (label as documents)

I go to BIOS, set as Raid, create raid 0 in hard disk label software and documents, boot windows vista, install raid driver, then i copy all my data to Third and Fourth. Check all everything fine.

Next days i do to BIOS, change Raid to IDE, save and boot windows. After boot up, suddenly windows detect 2 new hard disk. Then i go to My Computer, windows cannot detect hard disk label software and documents.

Reboot PC, change back IDE to Raid, then during post it at Raid part, it say Status Failed for both software and documents hard disk. Check back at post, for hard disk Software, windows only mark 2 for 3 hard disk as a member. Same as in hard disk Documents.

How i want to recover both data in hard disk Software and Documents. Total size data about 4TB.

Really need help,

I have no idea how your going to recover that but I will ask this question while shocked and appalled. Have you tried recuva???? By chance.

Hope you get back what you can, Good luck and im sorry if you loose anything.

Boinker

Why would you have 20.080TB and no back up? With that much storage you should have another 50TB of pure back up and duplication on the backup for redundancy. Unfortunately, when you change a drive from raid to ide windows will mess up the MBR on the drives. You might be able to grab one of those extrernal enclosers to put each drive in and then hook it up to a usb and pull your info off. Typically this would work well, and those enclosers are pretty cheap, or a thermaltake blackx duet usb drive reader, like 30 bucks us useually.

I have no idea how your going to recover that but I will ask this question while shocked and appalled. Have you tried recuva???? By chance.

Hope you get back what you can, Good luck and im sorry if you loose anything.

Boinker

Yeah.. i got my data back using Runtime Rocever software. Recommended software for recover data