Need HELP!

I just received my computer back from Velocity it has a Asus P8P67 LE Mobo & an I-7 2600K Processor It was supposed to be over clocked at 4.0 Minumun I have enclosed the report from CPUZ can someone tell me if I am running this test right. I don't think the computer is set right from reading in your forums

OWNER-VM.txt

Edited by GrowinBig

with cpu-z open put it under a load and see if it changes, it seems like they have speed step/ C1e or what ever its called these days on.

Well, it already says stock frequency is at 3400 MHz, which is the stock clock for the 2600k. The reason it shows the multiplier as 16 is due to speedstep, which lowers the clock when idle to save power. So what you have to do is open an application that uses min 15% of the cpu's power. Then check CPUz again :)

You can use either what's called prime 95 or occt. Just monitor your temps as they are stability tests and will push the chip to instability If its unstable. I'm not a fan of people overclocking other peoples stuff but you can at least verify that its stable enough to work. Monitor your temps with core temp and run a stability test for an hour to see what comes.