Looking for suggestions/input for H20 Loop

Hey guys, I'm a new member to the forums but not really this is just the first time I've made a post I've browsed the forums for a few years stalking for answers sometimes lol. I've always thought about doing a water cooling loop, just never pulled the trigger on making it happen. I'm currently overseas but I'd like to order everything I need to get it going before I get back to the states in November. I would greatly appreciate the expert inputs or suggestions based on my wants/needs. I'm looking for some help at the same time though, I've been a system builder for over 10 years but never gotten into water cooling. I need the most high end system you can put together for me to cool my PC components. Price isnt really an issue with me but I don't need overkill at the same time for the total amount of heat I'll need to dissipate. Im an avid overclocker and I love pushing my hardware to the limits, heres my setup that will need cooling:

Intel Core i7 2600k

2 x Radeon HD 6950 (Would like full coverage for both and instructions on how to "daisy chain the loop together" If you guys could point me in that direction)

Also if it would be beneficial to run separate loops and what size tubing would you recommend for maximum temperature drops. Id like the radiator to dissipate as much heat as possible but if It could fit in my case that would be a bonus, Im using an antec 1200. Im sorry for all the questions but before I pull the trigger on this I need to have a complete list of all the components Ill need to get this done. Thank you guys for your time and help :)

Well after doing some research and talking with both DD and Swiftech here are some solutions that I wanted to run past everyone. Feel free to input suggestions on these:

Swiftech::Main Liquid Cooling Kit: we recommend the H20-320 Edge for this setup. Please visit the product page and the support section for installation guide and other matters of interest.

VGA Cooling: we recommend the Komodo HD6900 . Please visit the product page, support section for compatibility with your cards, and Cross Fire setup recommendations

Swiftech alternate setup::(1) MCR320-Drive (with pump) – fittings included

(3) Gentle typhoons (1850 rpm version)

(1) Apogee XT rev2 – fittings included

(2) Komodo HD6900

(4) G1/4 x ½ Eurostyle short barbs or G1/4 compatible fittings

(6~8) feet of ½” ID x ¾ OD tubing

(1) Bottle Hydrix

Danger Den Setup::MC TDX i7 1155 CPU block with 3/8" by 5/8" Compression Fittings and Backing Plate

DD 6970/6950 GPU block with 3/8" by 5/8" Compression Fittings

DD 6970/6950 GPU block with CrossSLI Fitting Package

DDC 3.25 12v pump

XSPC Single Bay Reservoir with 3/8" by 5/8" Compression Fittings

2 x Black Ice SR1 240mm Radiator with 3/8" by 5/8" Compression Fittings

4 x Yateloon Low Speed Fans

2 x Bottle Feser One Fluid color your choice

10 Feet 3/8" Tygon Tubing

Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste

Lemme know what you think :)

Edited by Corei7Beast

Well if you are going to do dual cases then I would suggest going to Mountainmods.com and taking a look at a UFO case.

To give you a suggestion on how to do it I need to know what case you have now CoreI7beast. Ill be awaiting your reply back.

One thing I can tell you right now is instead of using Feser or other pre mixed coolants use PT nuke or a silver kill coil.And I also would not use a single bay res. they tend to allow air pockets back into the loop when using a high speed pump.

Well if you are going to do dual cases then I would suggest going to Mountainmods.com and taking a look at a UFO case.

To give you a suggestion on how to do it I need to know what case you have now CoreI7beast. Ill be awaiting your reply back.

One thing I can tell you right now is instead of using Feser or other pre mixed coolants use PT nuke or a silver kill coil.

Using Antec 1200

hmm. What else needs to be in that case. Such as hard drives bay devices ect?

Components wise I have 2 Crucial C300 ssds, a WD Caviar Black 1TB, Lite-On Blu-ray burner in the drive bays

I'm up for suggestions to changes to make everything work better though I'd like to keep the current case I have. If there is a better more efficient space saving way to do this loop I'm up for it. Danger Den informed me the radiators should fit in the case if not can i just keep them external? The PC isn't going to be moving around any time soon. Also what are the issues with the pre-mix coolants offered by the big vendors, algae? I looked up the PT nuke seems like its geared more toward people only using distilled water only as their coolant.

I'm up for suggestions to changes to make everything work better though I'd like to keep the current case I have. If there is a better more efficient space saving way to do this loop I'm up for it. Danger Den informed me the radiators should fit in the case if not can i just keep them external? The PC isn't going to be moving around any time soon. Also what are the issues with the pre-mix coolants offered by the big vendors, algae? I looked up the PT nuke seems like its geared more toward people only using distilled water only as their coolant.

The issue with the Pre-mixed coolants is a large performance loss. If i were you I would use clear distilled water and Colored tubing to keep things not only from becoming coated in color but to retain the best performance possible. :D

you could lose the Three Front hard drive Bays and mount one of the Radiators up front in the 5 1/4 inch bays and use a Mountainmods.com hard drive rack. You could mount one large XSPC RX360 rad on the back and cool everything with it the one radiator. The one radiator method would be best so far as making it easier to manage and not loosing everything else in the case to just water cool the stuff. Im going to download a photo of your case and play Michelangelo for a minute.

Sounds good can you link me the best reservoir and radiator that would support my goals? Might sound silly but can I pick up distilled water at any local grocery store or do I need to order that as well? BTW thanks for the help :)

Yes. Grab the distilled water from Walmart or some place then I would use an xspc rx360 as the radiator of choice. Get the swiftech mcp655 pump and use xspcs mountable Res for that pump then all you need after that is the Rad brackets to mount it in the case or out on the back of the case. Swiftech makes the Rad box for the rear of the case.

Sounds good can you link me the best reservoir and radiator that would support my goals? Might sound silly but can I pick up distilled water at any local grocery store or do I need to order that as well? BTW thanks for the help :)

You can get distilled water from any old grocery store in a gallon jug (or make a still and distill your own lol). The silver kill coil you will probably have to order...not sure what stores are around you lol