Firefox 5

Deathmineral

I used firefox four for a while and uninstalled it after several random issues that continues after a reinstall. I tried out chrome dome but I hated it too. Installed IE9 and now im so ticked at it im near installing ubuntu and going with that. I'm thinking im going to wait until Firefox 5 comes out of bata and then shall try it. If I do not like it im Done with Other Internet Browsers.

I used firefox four for a while and uninstalled it after several random issues that continues after a reinstall. I tried out chrome dome but I hated it too. Installed IE9 and now im so ticked at it im near installing ubuntu and going with that. I'm thinking im going to wait until Firefox 5 comes out of bata and then shall try it. If I do not like it im Done with Other Internet Browsers.

What good is Ubuntu going to do for you? You know it comes with Firefox installed on it right? It's not you gain more browser options depending on OS.

Also, I'd recommend you try Opera if you haven't already. It's pretty much the only other browser I really like aside from Firefox.

Edited by Deathmineral

What good is Ubuntu going to do for you? You know it comes with Firefox installed on it right? It's not you gain more browser options depending on OS.

Also, I'd recommend you try Opera if you haven't already. It's pretty much the only other browser I really like aside from Firefox.

+1 Opera is pretty good.