Possible Water Cool System

I have considered water cooling for a while now, and with my GTX470's in SLI it is something I would really like to do. The parts I am considering all come from FrozenCPU.com.

The list is as follows:

Black Ice GTX Xtreme 240 -- $95.95

Black Ice GTX Xtreme 120 -- $62.95

XSPC X20 750 Dual 5.25" Reservoir/Pump -- $69.95

Heatkiller Rev 3.0 1366 CPU Block -- $84.95

EK GeForce 470 GTX VGA Block -- $112.95 x 2 -- $225.90

Feser Tube 1/2" ID 3/4" OD UV Blue -- $2.75 x 10 -- $27.50

Feser SLI Multi Spacing Fittings -- $12.95

Bitspower Black Freezer AIX58NS -- $129.99

Bitspower Black Freezer MOS AMOSII -- $49.95

Bitspower Black Freezer MOS AMOSIII -- $49.95

Total (not including fittings, clamps, fluid) -- $810.04

I was wondering if the pump I chose will run all this and if there are better blocks.

Looking forward to the feed back.

PS, please no bickering about AMD/ATI being better than Intel or Nvidia. I have what I have, so let it go.

well first i don't see the pump you are taking about listed and second the EK blocks are really good so no problem there. lastly i don't think 360 rad is going to cool all of that. when i had SLI 285s,1366 with x2 240 rads, it wasn't enough for my liking and that had less heat than those 470s. your gonna need a another rad or a bigger one.

Edited by hornybluecow

Thank you for your quick feed back. My pump is listed. It is XSPC X20 750 Dual 5.25" Reservoir/Pump -- $69.95. I think it is rated for 750 l/h. However if I need a different rad then I might as well get a better pump.

ahh i didnt see that. i have the XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir which holds a MC655 pump. i don't know much about pumps other than the MC655 is the best and most people use it. as for the reservoir, it's just fine and worth the money.

yeah your are going to need another rad to cool SLI 470s and a i7. what case do you have? it's hard to find a single rad to cool everything but when you have 2 or more rads the flow gets low and lots of tubes!

Edited by hornybluecow

ahh i didnt see that. i have the XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir which holds a MC655 pump. i don't know much about pumps other than the MC655 is the best and most people use it. as for the reservoir, it's just fine and worth the money.

yeah your are going to need another rad to cool SLI 470s and a i7. what case do you have? it's hard to find a single rad to cool everything but when you have 2 or more rads the flow gets low and lots of tubes!

Antec lanboy air