help with i7 2600k + p8p67 users score

ive heard with certain asus boards i can get a auto tuner for over clocking with sets it to 4.5 gig this was p8p67 pro asus board 4.5g will do me i use a v8 cooler on it when i buy it :) i can afford a better board the board is not purchased yet. so if there is a better efi ez mode oc board please do reccomend

i want to oc to 4.5g from stock with a 1 button tuner pref as i am clueless to over clocking and i have never actually done it.

so if you use a p8p67 pro please tell me what you got from auto tuner on this board

same with deluxe board as i also am looking at that but it has 2 switches on board that i dont know if i need to alter to use the ez tuner.

yet again i only want 4.5 -4.8g max - v8 cooler in a haf x case so cooling is very good i may even consider the H70 for cooling but i dont think ill need that

:pfp: Just say no to anything EZ.

There's a reason why I post stuff: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=181398&st=0&p=1880662entry1880662

i know what ya saying but i want to know the 1 button oc limits because tbh if i cant get 4.5 from that i mayaswell buy a asus fatality board. and get some 1 to oc it for me as i said before i cant overclock it all means nothing to me i wish i could i tried an failed :P some of the setting make no sense to me at all and i cant seem to find half the setting people say to change this was on my old board hense why i asked how good the 1 button oc was. as the asus rep did say 40% chips can reach up to 4.5g stable