Best way to configure enclosed loop

dario_92

I recenlty bought a Cool IT eco alc enclosed loop, i installed it today and i had to remove 1 fan from the top of my case, it appears that there is a clip on each end of this but on one end the hoses are connected and the other is just plane, i was wondering is it best to keep it at the back of my case or the top (wont reach to the front of my case).

HELP Please :)

I recenlty bought a Cool IT eco alc enclosed loop, i installed it today and i had to remove 1 fan from the top of my case, it appears that there is a clip on each end of this but on one end the hoses are connected and the other is just plane, i was wondering is it best to keep it at the back of my case or the top (wont reach to the front of my case).

HELP Please :)

I have mine in the pack. Pretty sure the diagram in the box is in the back and all reviews of enclosed loops are in the back.

As you can see in the Antec 920 and Antec 620 pictures.

I have mine in the pack. Pretty sure the diagram in the box is in the back and all reviews of enclosed loops are in the back.

As you can see in the Antec 920 and Antec 620 pictures.

Thanks :) do you know what the clip does on the top of it ? thats the things that is blocking me having my 2x120mm fans on top

However, there wouldn't be any harm mounting the unit horizontally (as in at the top of the case). As long as you've got room for the fan(s) and there is a way to vent the air that has flowed through the rad you'd be fine.