A little story about fixing my car.

GabrielT

I wasn't exactly driving to get good mileage. I credit this to the fact that it is no longer burning rich enough to for the exhaust to be seen as gray.

You want the exhaust pipe to be grey, black is an indication of running too rich! :thumbsup:

If your PCV valve gets blocked it will cause your seals & gaskets to blow out and leak, people just don't seem to bother checking them though... y'know? :P

Never make an admission of forgetfullness Bish' the men in white coats are waiting in the winds ROTFLMAO :lol:

Edited by tazwegion

You want the exhaust pipe to be grey, black is an indication of running too rich! :thumbsup:

If your PCV valve gets blocked it will cause your seals & gaskets to blow out and leak, people just don't seem to bother checking them though... y'know? :P

Never make an admission of forgetfullness Bish' the men in white coats are waiting in the winds ROTFLMAO :lol:

Grey on idle, black on throttle. It was real cute.

And as far as admission of forgetfulness, I am quite possibly the most forgetful person to have lived who can still function.

And as far as admission of forgetfulness, I am quite possibly the most forgetful person to have lived who can still function.

That forgetfulness 'jibe" was aimed at Bish' but it would apply to everyone just as easily I suppose... what were we talking about again? :P

whitecoats.jpg