VCore voltage Question

okay here i am again with another question about my AGP Build:

okay so for some reason i cannot get My P4 3.2Ghz 800Mhz FSB CPU to overclock at all when i use Clockgen since my noob MOBO only has a very basic and limited OC features, what do you expect from a midgrade Intel Board. It is currently OC'd to 3.33Ghz through the BIOS since it only goes up to 4% OC and i have the RAM frequency set to 400Mhz in BIOS as well ( BIOS only allows me to change freqency to 266, 333 or 400Mhz and change the Timings thats it) but when i use ClockGen if i put it to anything over 3.4Ghz i get BSOD. YET when i had my P4 2.66Ghz 533Mhz FSB i could get the SOB up to 3.3Ghz with ClockGen and be stable. both CPUs work flawlessly with no issues and i rather keep the 3.2Ghz with the HyperThreading. But my question is why cant i OC more then 5%? i putting money on chaning the Vcore voltage would solve this issue which is fine but theres no option/setting in the bios to do this. or is my RAM is holding me back since i already have it OC'd to 400Mhz in BIOS from its stock 333Mhz may that be an issue. it ran fine with the 533Mhz FSB 2.66Ghz P4 but with this 800Mhz FSB P4 i wonder if it pushing it too hard but IF it is the Vcore voltage is there a Windows based program that i can use to change it since my MOBO dosent have this feature?

Thank you to everyone on this site that has helped me so far with this AGP upgrade build

Edited by DnaAngel