RIFT VIP Key

ClayMeow

Thanks for the key!

I heard about this game a few days ago from my friend who was participating in the recently past beta and it piqued my interest, and then i saw this thread (not even 5 mins after that convo lol). So thank you very much for allowing me to get in on this game.

All I can say is, wow. I've been playing it for the past couple days.. almost nonstop >.> It was beautiful and fun as all hell!!! #Now i'm not a fan of monthly subscription games, hell, I dont own a single one, but this is the one game i am going to make an exception for.

You're very welcome! I'm sad to see the beta end. I just tested out the warfronts (PvP) a couple of hours ago for the first time, and they were hella fun. Martyr (Regulus) was kind of chaotic and less my cup o' tea, but Codex (Control Points) was awesome!

As for the monthly fee, I haven't paid for a P2P MMO since DAoC over ten years ago. I played betas of LOTRO and AoC, but they didn't provide enough for me to warrant the fee. Rift, however, has been great. The graphics are great, and the rifts/invasions add a nice element to the game. I've played in 4 of the 5 betas now, and the rifts/invasions do not feel gimmicky at all, which rather surprised me. I thought SWTOR would be the only P2P MMO I'd consider, but that thinking has gone out the window :)

• 1 month later...