i7 930 CPU cooler that will fit my case

gilljoy

Hey all,

Just discovered OverclockersClub today and it seems pretty cool.

I'm looking some cooler Advice, I'm looking to pick myself up a CPU cooler so that I can overclock my i7 930 to 4ghz hopefully

I've got a Xigamtek Midgard case and I'm a little worried that the heatsink I'm intreasted in 1. wont fit, 2. wont preform very well.

I'm currently looking at either a Corsair A50 or a Titan Fenrir Evo Cpu cooler.

would these be up to the job?

Also mite need a little help when ever I get it fitted to overclock the system :) havent done it in AGES.

Cheers

Hey all,

I'm looking some cooler Advice, I'm looking to pick myself up a CPU cooler so that I can overclock my i7 930 to 4ghz hopefully

I've got a Xigamtek Midgard case and I'm a little worried that the heatsink I'm intreasted in 1. wont fit, 2. wont preform very well.

Also mite need a little help when ever I get it fitted to overclock the system :) havent done it in AGES.

Cheers

[/quote

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=181231]

Hey all,

Cheers

COrsair A series and Titan is good. Earlier review here. Your case is wide enough even with the side fans for any cooler 170mm or less (allowing for side fan width and mobo+standoffs) so Titan Fenrir, Noctua NH-D14, Prolimatech Megahalems etc all ok.