new watercooling setup.

Pitbull3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man will you guys getting these low load temps on water, overclocked @ 4.2 show some screenshots? I am starting to question my cpu being a nice chip ;) Also have you ever tried LinX? You can download it as well as get into the 1366/1155 OC competition here. I'm very curious to see what kind of temps you are getting after a 25,000 plroblem size 20x LinX run. Open Real Temp 1st and then LinX, so we can see your min/max temps. It is a great program though, cause if you can get through a 25K 20x run, which only takes about an hour, then you are pretty stable :cheers:

Here are my temps @ 4.2GHz on a PA 120.3. Now granted my ambient temps are a little high right now with the gf, furnace, and winter time :(

edit: Also forgot to mention that this is only with 3 Yate loons pushing, Still need to get another 120.3 shroud for 3 additional fans in pull ;)

42138vlinxcomplete.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by SpeedwayNative

Now granted my ambient temps are a little high right now with the gf, furnace, and winter time :(

Are you trying to say that your GF raises the ambient temperature of your room......... :D

Are you trying to say that your GF raises the ambient temperature of your room......... :D

LMFAO RJR, now thats some funny S :rofl: But, yes she absolutely does through her sheer determination to keep the thermostat set around 80F (27C), which in turn drops my OCing ability while at the same time raising MY gas bill. Basically a lose/lose situation, I adjust it down, and she turns it right back up :( But, it was said best in Rounders...."In the poker game of life, the women are the rake, the Fing rake!"

Mine decreases it ;)

Typically via a cold draft that wasn't there before she entered the room.