oc

tekredsox

hi i just finished last week overclocking my q6600 on a evga 122-ck-nf67T1 mb. 680i i overclocked to 3.0 with cpu core voltage at 1.41250 my fsb voltage at 1.4 memory g skill 2x2 gb 800 @5,7,7,19 @1020 mghtz 1.9v n force spp @1.45v my temps are as follows cpu 36-38c @idle spp temp 53c mcp 45c spp goes to 55 on load mcp goes to 48c on load ran mem test no error and ran prime 95 7 hrs no errors . some advice on settings of anything you would change is anything ex. voltages in unadvisable ranges ? tips or input greatly appreciated. thank you.

I don't have much experience with the Intel Q series and overclocking them. But, I always tell everyone who asks about the voltages, as long sa your temps are good, then you are fine! Heat is more detrimental than anything else on the cpu. So if you can keep bumping the voltages a little at a time to squeeze a higher OC, and your temps stay in check, then you should be fine!

Edited by SpeedwayNative

I don't have much experience with the Intel Q series and overclocking. But, I always tell everyone who asks about the voltages, as long sa your temps are good, then you are fine! Heat is more detrimental than anything else on the cpu. So if you can keep bumping the voltages a little at a time to squeeze a higher OC, and your temps stay in check, then you should be fine!

ya all the voltages i listed just checking opinion not oc any hight like i said temps 36-38c idle 45-50 maybe full on gaming . my first overclock so little nervous and cautious check and doulbe check you know