Fan controller

pointman

Hi guys,

Do you know any fan controller that fits in a single drive bay that supports PWM(4 pin headers) fans? Preferably one with a display for the speed would be great. I don't really care about displaying temps

Thanks

Thanks all for the info

I have to admit the Lamptron Fan Controller Touch looks very impressive, I really like that it fits in a single bay and can control 6 fans

Wonder when it'll be avail to the market

Just remember, you need to be aware of what wattage the fans your using pull! Lamptron's usually can control high end fans that pull anywhere from 20 to 60 watts (per channel), where a lot of the other fan controllers can only handle like 1 amp, at 6 watts.

But 1stpccorp (Lamptron) are high end controllers! Built very sturdy!

Just remember, you need to be aware of what wattage the fans your using pull! Lamptron's usually can control high end fans that pull anywhere from 20 to 60 watts (per channel), where a lot of the other fan controllers can only handle like 1 amp, at 6 watts.

But 1stpccorp (Lamptron) are high end controllers! Built very sturdy!

The fans are NB Blacksilent at 4.8W max each

Thanks all for the info

I have to admit the Lamptron Fan Controller Touch looks very impressive, I really like that it fits in a single bay and can control 6 fans

Wonder when it'll be avail to the market

Agreed looks very goodie, especially the bezel. Could go very nice with LIAN-LI and Silverstone cases.