Need Monitor

SpeedCrazy

Hi

I need a monitor that i can use for high quality image editing.

What would you recommend, i dont want anything huge. Or expensive.

What is your budget? What resolution do you want? How big of a monitor are you willing to go to? Need more info on what all you can afford. Not expensive can mean anything from 100 bucks to 350 bucks so its kind of necessary to supply us with a budget imo.

After reading the reviews i think i should look else where this monitor appears to have bad backlight bleeding and unsharp blacks, both lethal when working with images for print.

More suggestions please.

After reading the reviews i think i should look else where this monitor appears to have bad backlight bleeding and unsharp blacks, both lethal when working with images for print.

More suggestions please.

I currently own the Acer H233H monitor. It's 23" with 1920x1080 resolution, has quite a few settings on it for image adjustment and I have been nothing but satisfied with it so far. I mostly game on it, but I do some amateur photography/editing and I think it looks outstanding. I have always known Acer to be a quality brand and for $169 at Best Buy (on sale) you really cannot beat the value. It has just a slight bit of backlight bleed at the top but it's hardly noticeable. In fact, I just now found out about it when you mentioned backlight bleed and I decided to do some research on the subject. Just my two cents.

I currently own the Acer H233H monitor. It's 23" with 1920x1080 resolution, has quite a few settings on it for image adjustment and I have been nothing but satisfied with it so far. I mostly game on it, but I do some amateur photography/editing and I think it looks outstanding. I have always known Acer to be a quality brand and for $169 at Best Buy (on sale) you really cannot beat the value. It has just a slight bit of backlight bleed at the top but it's hardly noticeable. In fact, I just now found out about it when you mentioned backlight bleed and I decided to do some research on the subject. Just my two cents.

Funny you mention the H233H--I have one as well and am equally as satisfied with it. Highly recommended!