Dfi Lanparty Nf2-ultra A/b & Infinity

Hey, I'm looking to upgrade to either the DFI LanParty NF2-Ultra Rev. B, or the DFI NF2-Ultra Infinity, but I'm just wondering what the max FSB/Multi/VDimm is on the Infinity, and _if it's the same as the LanParty, then why the 120 (CDN) extra bucks?

My system:

Athlon XP 2500+ Pre-39,

512 PC4000 OCZ-Gold 2.5-7-3-3,

80gb 7200-8 & 120gb 7200-8 Maxtor's,

MSI k7n2 Delta (nf2,)

DVD+-RW (4x2x8x)/52x24x52x+RW,

420 Truepower Antec

I also have the choice of swapping the board for the Soltek Sl-FRN2 in my other computer..

which one of the two (Sl-FRN2 or k7n2) overclocks better? Right now I run stable 11x200, but for some reason it won't reboot.. as in, I have to unplug the power from the back (the power switch doesn't even do the trick,) and plug it back in to get it to POST. I also noticed that I can go to 12x200 (200 is the max fsb for the k7n2) if I first boot at 11x200, and then change the settings in the BIOS over to 12x200,. but if I try to reboot after the initial POST, it doesn't work until I set the fsb safe-mode jumper and put the multi back down..

250 FSB on the DFI's are not uncommon..

multi, I believe is 15 ( that is a CPU thin..) (EDIT!! just looked it up...Multis up to 22)

and vDimm is up to 3.3 Volts

and the extra money..on board switches..

dual Lan (one of them being gigalan)

4 SATA ports...

colors

carrying case...etc

a few other accessories as well

the infinity has the 4 sata ports as well. Infact the lanparty B is the SAME pcb as the infinity. it just doesn't come with all the extra crap. the original lanparty is based on the NF2-UAL mobo by dfi, which can be had for 20% less than the infinity. it has 1 sata port, no raid, no firewire and a single nic.

my bad.... thought the infinity only had 2 SATA, but I do see it has 4..geez, now I have to buy more SATA drives!

and all my info shows that the Ultra infinity only has one LAN...including the DFI site..but we all know how bad manufacturers sites can be

and you know...if they print it on the Internet, it must be true! ;)