Liquid cooling parts ..

Hello i am new to overclocking / watercooling etc. i know only enough to get myself into but not always out of strife..ok geting to the point i love to build things ie. see profile and i have noticed alot of auto parts that are and could be used ..like trans coolers ! Fuel line coolers !...hoses all the bends and colors you could imagine..power steering coolers..heater cores for truck/s cars every possiabe shape size etc.

JC Whitney

Summit

just about any hi-performance auto/truck place or parts place and dont forget the junk yards !

i am not at liquid cooling yet ! but am getting there soon .. i understand about room inside a box and all that ...just want to show people that this applys to thats there maybe other options for cooling parts ..Fuel cooling parts is where my mind is at this morning anyway hope this helps.

More juice Scotty More Juice !! But Capt. shes gonna !! BLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!! just what goes thru my head when i up the volts . :evilgrin:

BB

I have though about using a heater core or a transmission cooler before but I really want to use a radiator off of a 2-stroke 125cc dirtbike or even an 80cc 2stroke bike. Those radiators get rid of so much heat nearly passivly that the should be able to cool any computer. With a couple of low cfm fans they would be unreal. Maybe a 12v fuel pump if you wanted to stay with the automotive theme but those tend to make more heat than one for a computer I would think. I have heard of aquarium pumps used. You will need to buy a block for the CPU nomatter what, I suppose you could make one but I think I would be better and cheaper to buy one.

Good luck

I have though about using a heater core or a transmission cooler before but I really want to use a radiator off of a 2-stroke 125cc dirtbike or even an 80cc 2stroke bike. Those radiators get rid of so much heat nearly passivly that the should be able to cool any computer. With a couple of low cfm fans they would be unreal. Maybe a 12v fuel pump if you wanted to stay with the automotive theme but those tend to make more heat than one for a computer I would think. I have heard of aquarium pumps used. You will need to buy a block for the CPU nomatter what, I suppose you could make one but I think I would be better and cheaper to buy one.

Good luck

This has been done many times with no better results than a quality Rad made for computers.

This has been done many times with no better results than a quality Rad made for computers.

no no the fuel theme is a "cool Can" lol its tubing in a can filled with ice line feeds in and out the bottom only got to last a 1/4 mile for drags and it has threaded fittings in any color it seems ..it makes fuel more dense by cooling it lol the possiablities are endless ..enjoy!!! and

OnWard Thru The Fog !!

BB

Thank you for crushing my imagination. Think outside the box.

I want one off a dirt bike, it's not like they are expensive.