NB Tempratures

Hello

i am seeking information about nb temps. I am currently running a Asus crosshair 4 Formula and amd phenom ll x6 1055t @ 4Ghz.

When at full load it runs at 57c is that to high.

Hello

i am seeking information about nb temps. I am currently running a Asus crosshair 4 Formula and amd phenom ll x6 1055t @ 4Ghz.

When at full load it runs at 57c is that to high.

nah, Its "OK". You will probably lose 10 degrees by reapplying TIM to NB. Manufacturers pretty much suck at it. The goob it on.

CAn anyone reccomend any water cooling for the Asus croshair 4 formula's chipset

that's silly.

you wouldn't need any water cooling for the NB. They are made to withstand high temperatures. The most I'd spend for would be a nice copper heat sink for the NB...but most mobos have good heatsinks already.

As Drdeath said, just put some good quality thermal paste and you'll go down a few degrees.

If you really want water cooling it'd be better if you just get it for the whole system and not for the nb only... That's my suggestion.

that's silly.

you wouldn't need any water cooling for the NB. They are made to withstand high temperatures. The most I'd spend for would be a nice copper heat sink for the NB...but most mobos have good heatsinks already.

As Drdeath said, just put some good quality thermal paste and you'll go down a few degrees.

If you really want water cooling it'd be better if you just get it for the whole system and not for the nb only... That's my suggestion.

i am planning to get it for my whole system but i dont know where to get the nb water block for my mobo