Best performing CPU Cooler under 140mm in height

So far the contenders seem to be the Enzotech Extreme-X, the Noctua NH-C12P SE14 (too expensive), the Zalman CNPS9700 (too expensive), and the Cooler Master GeminII S

As for more suggestions, I need something where I'm not going to have to buy anything extra either.

Please help me get something that will overclock the Phenom II 955 the best but under 140mm in height to fit in my Solano case.

I'm leaning towards the Extreme-X per one member's suggestion, but I don't want to regret it

----

And I promise this will be my last thread in this forum for a good while. lol :P

So far the contenders seem to be the Enzotech Extreme-X, the Noctua NH-C12P SE14 (too expensive), the Zalman CNPS9700 (too expensive), and the Cooler Master GeminII S

As for more suggestions, I need something where I'm not going to have to buy anything extra either.

Please help me get something that will overclock the Phenom II 955 the best but under 140mm in height to fit in my Solano case.

I'm leaning towards the Extreme-X per one member's suggestion, but I don't want to regret it

----

And I promise this will be my last thread in this forum for a good while. lol :P

IMO the Enzotech Extreme X will outperform the GeminII, go for the Enzotech. (only con i have about the Extreme X is its overall size)

Again i have to suggest the Extreme X as IMO its the best price to performance cooler of the 4 you posted (normaly id recomend the H50 however i think thats out ur price range)