Case Fans + Slim question

Hi again guys =)

I'm about to buy this case: Cooler Master Dominator CM-690 II Advanced. The stock fans are crap, and I want to spend some more money on cooling (summer xD). I need to buy 4x 120mm fans (top fan x2, bottom fan x2)

Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120x120mm 1450rpm (4x11.95 €)

or

Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilentPRO PL-2 (4x15.95 €)

I would like to know about performance/noise, plus with the gentle typhoon I will have to buy anti-vibration support and 3-pin cable extensions, so probably about the same price than Noiseblockers.

And my second question is about the 2 side fans, I have a big cpu cooler (Noctua NH-U12P SE2) and don't know if 25mm fans will fit in the side of the case, maybe i should fo for slim ones? scythe slim or yate loon slim? what do you think?

Thank you !!!

If you can stuff a slim fan in there I would, also for the case fans what part of the specs are you looking for?

If your looking for good Airflow bishop245 put some of these Cooler Master Blue fans in his old stacker 8 something and they work like a charm. Quiet fans along with great airflow too. Depending on what Color of light you like they have a few flavors to choose from along with no led's.

As for the question of what fan between the selection above.

I wouldn't recommend the Scythe fans you have posted up there. They tend to be quite a bit louder then they normally say and As far as the specifications go the cooler master fan above will outperform both sets of fans you have there with higher airflow and a lower db rating.

My 2 cents. BTW Yate loon makes very good fans also.