What cooler is cooler  

7 members have voted

1. 1. what cooler to use

• CoolIT ECO A.L.C. water cooler
    • Coolermaster V8
    • Zalman CNPS10X
    • Silenx IXC-120HA2
    • Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus

I'd agree with both the NH-D14 or the Megahalems, they are both very good coolers for the high heat generating i7 platform.

PingoPongo has given you the link to Newegg Canada for the Megahalems so here is the NH-D14, yeah it is a little pricey but your processor will thank you by being cool and happy .

+1. I paired my megahalems with Noctua NF-p12 fans. NHD14 is often at the top of any review/comparison. The only times I've seen something beat these two are when a very fast very noisy fan is used.

directcanada on has the dark night, not the others u said. dark night is 51 dollars, i look at the silenx ixc for half that, the silenx just seems better

i feel that having the liquid cooling is cooler, and having a push pull would really make it cool

im now looking at the Scythe SCYS-1000 Yasya for 44

yes lol why?

in canada we have pst and gst

one is 5% the other is 8%

when buying from directcanada, usually there prices r cheaper, the heatink might be cheaper on newegg, but everythign else liek the powersupply, case fans etc r cheaper on directcanada.

witch DC, because where i live, there is no PST, so im saving 8%, aswell with orders over 300, shipping is free, so if u try shipping a case, thats 20 dollars extra.

example: compucase blitz

Newegg: 56.49 + 13% (5% + 7%) + 13.04 (shipping) = 78.56

DC: 44.08 + 5% = 47.23

i know the coolermaster fans i bought on DC were 6.33 while newegg is 9.99