I'm Back! Now My Gpu Fan Has Died...

So, last time I was here, my mobo's chipset fan died, and thanks to everyone's help, I was able to replace it nicely. :) Now I have a different problem, a few days ago my GPU fan started making very loud buzzing and grinding noises--when I checked it, there was so much dust on the HSF that it couldn't turn anymore. I cleaned it out, but sadly, the fan only worked for about a week more before pooping out completely. I'm blowing air out of my case with a huge floor fan now to keep the system running. It currently idles at 60C.

Now, I've done some research of my own regarding a replacement, and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. The GPU in question is an XFX ATI Radeon HD 4830.

Things I've been looking at:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/9913/vid-134/Arctic_Cooling_Accelero_L2_Pro_VGA_Cooler_ACCELL2Pro_ATI_Radeon_HD_485048304670_nVIDIA_GeForce_GTS25098009600_.html?tl=g40c21s65#blank

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/8123/vid-118/Scythe_MUSASHI_Twin_Heatpipe_Low-Profile_Universal_VGA_Cooler_w_Fan_Speed_Control.html?tl=g40c21s65#blank

Money IS an object. Anything for as low a price as possible that still works at least as good as the stock HSF is good enough for me.

Don't know too much on this subject but id advise you not to use the card (or putting any load on it) until you can get a replacement fan, else you might burn out the entire card and waste money on a fan.. just don't run 3DMark or something! :P Times like this is why i LOVE having a GX chipset, because then i can just switch to internal graphics while any GPU problems are being sorted out :) Hope someone heps you with your Query and you can be up and running Asap :cheers:

Me personally, I would get the one from scythe. It looks like it would do better of the two and be more silent. Also If you are going to convert it I would rather use a more permanent solution to keeping the Mosfet coolers and other coolers that Have to be "Double sided taped" on and use arctic Silver 5 epoxy to keep them in place. and if you were going to do that I would also get some different memory coolers such as the ones enzotech has available.

My 2 cents, Hope it makes cents. :D