I5 750 &maximus III Formula build complete!

Vmale

Hi guys!Finally completed my build last night(took me a good 13hrs from unpacking to final overclock )Pretty happy with this overclock,not sure about the temps,currently running a Zalman CNPS10X Flex with 2 Ultra kaze 3K P/P through a fan controller at 2300 rpm,audible but not too loud!The motherboard

really was a dream to work with,anything i throwed at it so far ,voltage,bckl etc etc has not had a hicup yet :)Is it worth to try to go for another 100-200 mhz performancewise?Also i wondered about my memory,currently running it at 9-9-9-27-90-2T...the row refresh cycle time is 90,what is a "normal" figure for this???im not so good at the subtimings etc....Any help would be nice :)Thx!

Nice Oc.Nice voltage for 4.2ghz

1156 socket dont have that much Oc potential like 1366,if ur running ur system 24/7 u should take care.

My only concern prior to ordering the MIIIF was that it had the infamous foxconn socket although the whole "sockets burning up under 4Ghz clocking" thing might have been a bit overpublished....still i was surprised to see it was a Lotes socket&backplate!!!Either way gonna try to see how high i can go without going over 1,38 volts... :)