coolermaster v10 vs h50 vs Noctua NH-D14

if the Noctua NH-D14 vs the H50, witch cooler at is the winner

ps: the v-10 is not going to be bought

Someone actually already did that test. If I could find the link then I would give it too you. Sorry :(

Well when you say you cannot find it guess what.... Here is it.

The Noctua NH-D14 won it.

The Noctua is better than the H50, but the Noctua is gigantic as well. Check out this thread for the comparison tests from an OCC member R1P5AW, its very informative. The H50 is MUCH easier to fit into a case though, especially if you have a cramped one.

I saw this post yesterday and wanted to do some testing of my own! I also detailed my PC room situation in the above linked thread!

My case is an Antec 1200 w/ 3 120mm front intake fans, 2 120mm middle intake fans, the 200mm top exhaust, 2 120mm back exhaust fans, and 1 120mm intake fan on the side panel. I currently have my H50 setup in a push/pull, with the radiation mounted on my bottom 120mm back exhaust fan pulling, with a Scythe Ultra Kaze fan mounted on the other side of the radiator pushing. I do understand using a fan like this is a hug change in setup, but if you don't mind the noise(and I'm anal about temps, so I don't) then it really affects the performance of the H50 IMO!

Ambient temps @ the time of the test - 24C

linx40testrun.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Adding a Scythe Ultra Kaze fan in a push/pull setup on the H50 gives it a big performance boost!