My God. What performance I've got on Athlon II 620.

ziweiwu

Some of the 620's dont have the L3. But instead of turning ACC on to auto turn it on to "All Cores" and if you have "unleasing mode" turn that on too. Thats what i did and i was lucky enough to get it. The funny thing is i wasnt even trying and just turned it on to see what it did, next thing i knew cpu-z, everest and AOD all reported L3, so then i started the research and got the bottom line, some have it, some dont. All i knew before was the BIOS description that was convincing enough, "use this setting to get full processing power" ..... "Sure why not?"

"QFT"

no idea what that means. * i have trouble figuring out acronyms*

"ON the quad cores it actually disables a core and CPUz calls it a Phenom X3"

mine kept all four, kept name as "Propus", and performance is noticable occasionally, wouldnt be missed though if it wasnt there.

Edited by Chadwick0

it means Quoted For Truth

and I am 17 thank you very much....:( your a meany face

my bad man, im not one to offend, the only thing i could think of was "quit f -ing talking" , and sometimes i do tend to ramble on. sarcasm was more my intent though.

my bad man, im not one to offend, the only thing i could think of was "quit f -ing talking" , and sometimes i do tend to ramble on. sarcasm was more my intent though.

yeah, no problem dude

thanks, i hate bein "that guy" that tries to be a hater, like i said just a bad assumption on the acronym.

back on topic for the original poster... good job on your OC, i have mine at 3.1 currently but im gonna leave it at that until its time to upgrade, but with 4 cores that will be a while. plan is to swap out the stock cooler and see what it can do on somthin else.