My God. What performance I've got on Athlon II 620.

ziweiwu

Untitled.jpg

Capture.jpg

I just unleash the beast within. haha. CPU voltage I set to 1.5v. Memory is running 400mhz ddr3. Run prime 95 5 hours to test stability. I think my Coolermaster 212 with duel fan did a amazing job on cooling the beast to max load temperature at 55.

Edited by ziweiwu

How did you unlock the L3 cache? I decided to keep my overclock at 3.3ghz on stock volts. I may turn it back down to 3.0ghz but id like to tinker around with unlocking the cache.

Edited by cabech984

How did you unlock the L3 cache? I decided to keep my overclock at 3.3ghz on stock volts. I may turn it back down to 3.0ghz but id like to tinker around with unlocking the cache.

I turn on the ACC on the motherboard bios. Then the L3 cache shows up. You should definitely try to turn on ACC. then overclock to 3.5 ghz first. it's very easy to get 3.5 stable.

set hyper transport to 1800, voltage to 1.425, memory mannual set to stock cycle and lower frequency. Then just change FSB to 270. very simple

I turn on the ACC on the motherboard bios. Then the L3 cache shows up. You should definitely try to turn on ACC. then overclock to 3.5 ghz first. it's very easy to get 3.5 stable.

set hyper transport to 1800, voltage to 1.425, memory mannual set to stock cycle and lower frequency. Then just change FSB to 270. very simple

I didnt touch anything but ACC, turned it to auto. L3 Cache didnt show up. Oh well lol

Mine is on 3.25Ghz at 1.35v.

I could go further but I'm on stock cooling and just short of 70c after a 1 hour stress test.

I just downloaded super pi which done 1M in 24.851s

Ive also turned on ACC but no L3

Edited by danieljury3

Mine is on 3.25Ghz at 1.35v.

I could go further but I'm on stock cooling and just short of 70c after a 1 hour stress test.

I just downloaded super pi which done 1M in 24.851s

Ive also turned on ACC but no L3

I was in the same situation with you with stock cooler. If you want to overclock more, buy a coolmaster 212 plus, it's the best cooler for amd cpus.