what are the differences

4lc4pon3

im in the market for a new cooler. the hyper 212 mount equipments is cheap and it broke on me. im debating right now Between a thermalright True, Ultra or an H50

what i want to know is this what is the difference between the True Rev C VS the Ultra 120 extreme that comes with a bracket and Fan?

im in the market for a new cooler. the hyper 212 mount equipments is cheap and it broke on me. im debating right now Between a thermalright True, Ultra or an H50

what i want to know is this what is the difference between the True Rev C VS the Ultra 120 extreme that comes with a bracket and Fan?

I have 2 H-50s and I'm very pleased with how they work. Lowered my temps on 2 overclocked Athlon II x4s by 15-20c @ 100% load.

I have a H50 and also happy, I've hit the dreaded wall at 3.8-3.9 and my temps are still 35C below max :)

True beats H50 with nice high-cfm fans in push-pull, pity about the noise though. H50's silent!

Anyway back to original question, afaik the True is just an Ultra with a black coating (nickel?) which conducts heat better or otherwise improves cooling.