CPU voltage will not increase

Monomiro

Here is a list of programs i use to monitor the overclock, think this may be useful for you:

Core Temp, monitors your temp and there is an option to display Cpu VID or Cpu Voltage, changing the .ini file

CpuZ checks your Clocks, i mean frequencies

Real Temp, more elaborate than Core Temp

Everest works pretty well too

To stress I use LinX 20 passes, 25 000 problem size almost all my memory, I'm using different setup so don't pay attention to this number, just use all memory you can.

There is also, Prime95 and OCCTPT3.1.0

Post a screenshot with those programs running, we might help you with your overclock.

Is CPU Load Line Calibration Enabled in your BIOS, or are you using normal Vdrop.

BIOS settings would be useful to, try to find a template of your BIOS on the web and post your settings.

Personnel experience , i would suggest Everest from the above list

Hello i have an e6300 pentium dual core also, mines been running at 3.6ghz (343x10.5) 1.28750 vCore for about 4 months now and i havent had one problem but i cant get mine past 3.6ghz now i have a Eg41MF-US2H GIGABYTE M/B and i go into M.I.B intellegent...... and set all my voltages and timings to the default clocks/frequences never leave it on auto or youll over volt ur processor, now try that and set your cpu multiplier to 10.5 and the bus to 333 and have a crack at that but underclock your ram also by adjusting the ram divider now could you please tell me you ram brand and speeds.

many regards mitch

On every motherboard bios I've ever had after makeing any changes

I had to hit F10 to quit and save changes. Make sure the letter "Y" is the for yes to accept.

I hope this helps.

yup, hit f10 :withstupid:

Personnel experience , i would suggest Everest from the above list

Sorry for the long reply, this is my RAM: Newegg.com

Pardon me for being a huge noob, but what do I do to decrease the RAM divider? I've never had to do anything with the ram until now, so I have no idea what most of the options do.

post-70497-1264176086_thumb.jpg

Edited by Monomiro