AMD Hackintosh

nns

@nns,

you are right, if it wasn't for mac, then how would of bill gates of made his GUI?

mac reminds me of a local supermarket store slogan here "better products, better prices, sold by better people, why because we are employee owned"

yes, i've been searching insanelymac and google for any driver/kext for my xonar dx, sadly, no progress, but i will continue my search.

and yes, I did some further research and got Windows to work with AHCI, so all's good now.

I installed OS X mainly out of curiosity and for the hell of it lol. I did notice, however, that it is rather sluggish. I do not know why, but it is, switching from AIM to Google Chrome can take a seemingly long time with that damnable rainbow pinwheel spinning, unable to do anything else in the meantime

Must be some glitch there.. There was something about iTunes resulting in lag.. Try googleing.. BTW the Chrome:Mac is not the best..

but atleast your chrome icon can hop up and down in tribute you to :).

<_<

<_<

That reminds me.. the new Windows 7 taskbar is a lame copy of the dock.. Waiting for when Windows will get expose.. :thumbs-up:

@nns,

you are right, if it wasn't for mac, then how would of bill gates of made his GUI?

mac reminds me of a local supermarket store slogan here "better products, better prices, sold by better people, why because we are employee owned"

Apple does a lot of it but Microsoft works on PCs.. And everyone on earth is more used to it!! I find using macs pretty annoying esp when expose isn't enabled..