Cooler Master V8

Dillon83

well i rekon the v8 is a sick cooler i have a e6300 pentium dual core stock 2.8 now at 4ghz and at idle its 24 and under max load 45 now thats with the v8 coolermaster i rekon noctau is ok but for looks and performance i would go v8 and the v8 has the best contact with the cpu the mounting brackets are well made and its very sturdy

well i rekon the v8 is a sick cooler i have a e6300 pentium dual core stock 2.8 now at 4ghz and at idle its 24 and under max load 45 now thats with the v8 coolermaster i rekon noctau is ok but for looks and performance i would go v8 and the v8 has the best contact with the cpu the mounting brackets are well made and its very sturdy

cooling a dual core , and a quad is 2 different situations. The V8 sucks on quad core chips

sorry I thought we were talking about the V8, the V10 is a complete waste of money and may have clearance issues with tall Memory

The V8 is a complete waste fo money IMO . With xigmatek dark knight, ccc freezer, mugen 2 around; i really dont see why anyone buys a v8 which cost more and doesnt perform well.

noctua is alot betetr than the v8 too.

Yes I know, I was just merely pointing out to mrc1992 that Noctua has all the points he mentioned and some. I should have reworded my reply.

sorry I thought we were talking about the V8, the V10 is a complete waste of money and may have clearance issues with tall Memory

Both of them are since there are other solutions that have better value.

Edited by werty316

Yes I know, I was just merely pointing out to mrc1992 that Noctua has all the points he mentioned and some. I should have reworded my reply.

Noctua is real nice cooler, i think they could be priced lower when compared to the mugen II. Noctua has real good customer service. They send new clips and mounting free to users who has a later motherboard .