creative arena soundblaster

dat93

ive recently bought the creative arena soundblaster which gd the best review in custompc. its a pair of earphones with a build in xfire audio card. from the review they claimed they could notice sounds and pinpoint where they were coming from. this is improtant to me becuase i play alot of FPS, espeically warefare2 rit now.

to be honest i cant say the sound is really any better than my old

I would bet some money that the problem is not that the headset is defective, but that your hearing isn't good enough to notice the difference. Remember these reviews are done by people who have trained hearing, and if you don't spend much of your time critically listening to music then you're not going to notice things they do.

I would bet some money that the problem is not that the headset is defective, but that your hearing isn't good enough to notice the difference. Remember these reviews are done by people who have trained hearing, and if you don't spend much of your time critically listening to music then you're not going to notice things they do.

ok man thanks, suppose i mit jsut have 2 give it some time and learn 2 differentiate sounds better