easytune6

underclocked

Don't use easy tune

use AMD over drive instead

if you want to change timing on a nivdia card you probably want to use riva tuner

thats all fine and dandy but is it possible to fry the components with that thing? remember i dont know what im doing. the amd one looks really good im just scared ima be without a computer then ima wish i never touched it.

AMD overdrive is great because you can change settings on the fly and it has a nice stability test I like to use

of course, if you turn anything on full throttle and just leave it running chances are it can break including your kitchen sink!

overclocking is easy you just need a little bit on knowledge and there are plenty of small guides to overclock a phenom

one thing though, once you have the AMD overdrive settings you like restart your computer and go into the bios and change the numbers there

AMD overdrive is great because you can change settings on the fly and it has a nice stability test I like to use

of course, if you turn anything on full throttle and just leave it running chances are it can break including your kitchen sink!

overclocking is easy you just need a little bit on knowledge and there are plenty of small guides to overclock a phenom

one thing though, once you have the AMD overdrive settings you like restart your computer and go into the bios and change the numbers there

by FAR the sickest f'in system ever... WOW. im excited... i got goose bumps hehe i think ima do the auto oc for now see what happens then go from there what do ya think?