Dragon Age: Origins

InCrYsIs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing Dragon Age Origins?

• Yes
    • No
    • RPG's Suck

You and me both :(. Though, I'm not going to say no to slashing up some more dungeons. :D

Yeah supposedly in is going to be a challenging dungeon for advanced level characters. If I bring my level 32 warrior in there he will obliterate it.

I beat the crap out of the mother and high dragon in awakening without a scratch.

Yeah supposedly in is going to be a challenging dungeon for advanced level characters. If I bring my level 32 warrior in there he will obliterate it.

I beat the crap out of the mother and high dragon in awakening without a scratch.

For sure the mother wasn't challenging at all, but still I prefer her as the end game boss rather than the arch demon in DA-O, that was just pure senseless grinding. Killing the mother was more of a symbolic victory, but victory none the less. I do my DA'ing on PC, so I've downloaded plenty of the user created dungeons, but still I'd go for this to be released one... clearly I haven't gotten tired of it yet :D.

• 2 weeks later...

The following contains spoilers for a PC only user created 'dungeon' - spoilers in the sense of just screenshots involving general fighting. Disclaimer due to... popular demand apparently.

At first I was like ಠ_ಠ

5055280.jpg

Then he was all like ⊙▃⊙

2971.jpg

Then it was like

┌─┐

┴─┴

ಠ_ರೃ

1420218.jpg

Edited by anthony

At first I was like ಠ_ಠ

5055280.jpg

Then he was all like ⊙▃⊙

2971.jpg

Then it was like

┌─┐

┴─┴

ಠ_ರೃ

1420218.jpg

Are those screenshots from the new Golem DLC?

If so thanks for ruining it for me.

Most definitely. The DLC is totally awesome. Like, I can't even describe it to you. Actually I can. It turns out shale's actually a darkspawn. So you travel to her 'home land' and slaughter her family. I don't really agree with this course of action given, y' know, you sort of build a bond with her over the game.

No I lied :P. It's not a DLC at all, rather the screenshots are of a user created 'dungeon'. It's vast. Holy hell I'm at least an hour in and not even half way through.

I also fail to understand how slaughtering ogres spoils anything

:thumbsup: Did I also mention, you find out that the grey warden's are actually a dark spawn conspiracy whereby they instill a false sense of hope into the human populus? Something about them tasting better.

Oh jesus

What finicky tags- In case anyone truly missed it and feels I've ruined the game- no, nothing was true about the DLC.

Edited by anthony

• 2 weeks later...

Last piece of DLC for DAO apparently. It will be called Witch Hunt and takes place one year after the events of Origins. Releases on September 7th for $7 or 560 BioWare/MS Points.

Morrigan and DLC.....music to my ears....save the best for last I suppose.