im sad...

because i cant overclock my cashlane computers at work.. they have intel core 2 duos inside them :(.. but they are still slow like christmas

I know how you feel.... If you think about it, the chips that should be achieving world record clocks are probably sitting in some sorry saps dell with speedstep still enabled.

I know how you feel.... If you think about it, the chips that should be achieving world record clocks are probably sitting in some sorry saps dell with speedstep still enabled.

i want to unleash my cashlanes full POWER and ring transactions up faster than EVER then right reports and perfomance reviews of different cash registers overclocked

Haha you'll be bottle necked by old people who write checks.

DAMN THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!! argh :( i hate when old people pull out there dusty checkbook to pay for a cordless phone battery.. debit cards are win ive had old people write checks for 2 dollar fuses.. and stupid stuff like that.. thats a huge bottle neck

LMAO do you have a browser running on your cash register?

:lol:

yea, its just windows xp.. just very locked down by corp headquaters... i spend most of the time on this site on my cashlanes during down time, or a "just looking coustomer" i thought about clock gen seriously.. long and hard hahahahah

DAMN THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!! argh :( i hate when old people pull out there dusty checkbook to pay for a cordless phone battery.. debit cards are win ive had old people write checks for 2 dollar fuses.. and stupid stuff like that.. thats a huge bottle neck

Let me guess, Radioshack? :D

yup lolol 2 years at this dang company

Yep, finally quit their last week actually. Anyways, I wish I could have overclocked those things as well, but I would definitely say that a C2D in those cashlanes were unnecessary.