Terms Mixed

asus

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But sitll this is OFF TOPIC.. what the point.. if somebody responds off topic.. thing what.. people follow there off post.. see the whole topic is now off topic even though the question had been ancered

I answered him, I dont see any reason why anyone else even posted all they did is reword what I had already said :rolleyes: <_<

ballz to the wallz what u posted was pretty pointless, much like a lot of what u seem to post :rolleyes: (this is somewhat against the rules, but like he said "

im stating the truth im not using the in any way,shape,or form harmful to somebody

how about letting this get locked, we just clean it up ourselves, the mods will be so pruod :) il start:

im my opinion a hacker is someone who wants to learn more, and does so without causing havoc or descruction

a cracker in my opinion would be a hacker (yes crackers are hackers) but they do so in ways that hurt people, such as stealing bank money, identities, defacing sites, etc.

the white/black hat thing is the same as hacker/cracker, i gues black hat would be cracker.

there is no way to decide on these anymore, you have to just go from your own opinion.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

<_< ok if my post are pointless ill just edit the all and remove what i say