i7 920 / p6t...

Hi... I have:

i7 920 (C0)

Asus p6t (non-deluxe)

6gb g.skill 1600 ram 8-8-8-21

coolermaster HAF case / xigmatek dark night air cooling.

Can someone let me know if this overclock looks decent? I'm new to overclocking and there's a lot I don't understand... especially in the way of learning how to set voltages beyond the vcore. I'm trying to find a stable 24/7 setting @ 3.6ghz. These current settings seem to be good so far, but i still need to try Prime95 overnight. (OCCT was successful.)

My biggest concern is that my voltages are too high. Any thoughts? Red Flags? Am I frying my system? Can someone eyeball this and see if anything stands out?

Thanks much... I appreciate the expertise.

23ldpqg.jpg

use the bios for overclocking, not software.

Brilliant!!! <_>

The only thing that might be a bit high is the vcore but other than that it looks pretty good. I can run 3.6 on all 3 of my 920s at 1.25 volts but you are not much higher. The one thing I would suggest is to cool the chipset heatsink with a small fan for the most stability as mine got right toasty. Check your temperatures when you hit the 14 and 16k tests in prime 95 that will tell you if your cooling is up to snuff. My board was able to run a 222 bclock with the fan cooling the chipset. Now go for 4.0 ! :thumbs-up: