My Home Made Case and MODS!

Hey im using Aerocool fans at the moment which are nice and quiet with decent flow But i was thinking of upgrading does anyone have suggestions for fans that move some air but dont compromise noise?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW RADIATORS COME IN TODAY will have pics up later. TT external tank is removed slowly peice by peice this is becoming a top notch water cooling system. Also my uv sensative coolant will be gone switching to distilled water and some water wetter. water wetter is one of the best cooling products plus the anti corosion whatnot. SO dramatic temperature changes coming soon!

So i ordered a Heatkiller 3.0 cpu block mcp355 pump with xspc restop ya this thing is ganna run colder than i could imagine. Hopefully parts will be here tomarow. The new radiators are mounted, the one on top isnt so pretty i didnt realize how huge these things are but the performance will be worth it. I will get pictures online as soon as my stuff gets in. NO MORE THERMALTAKE!!!!!!! and sorry about pics its all from my phone which is 3.0meegapixle my normal camera is broke so im stuck with it for now.

Looks sweet butt. As andrewr05 said i also want to make my own case soonish latter, never really thought of a design like this one though its very nice, you've put a hella-lotta effort into it and the graphics cards look nice like that stock but enhanced its nifty. shame about the phone camera though.

all in all very nice absolutely sweet.

OK well im tired of waiting for my last parts so heres the monster radiators :) sorry my normal camera is broks these are cellphone pics

and teh parts im waiting on are a HEATKILLER 3.0 cpu block, mpc355 pump and xcsp res top.

0707091508.jpg

0707091511.jpg

0707091511a.jpg

And if you were wondering Yes these are heatercores. Full copper/brass dual pass.

before anyone wants to shoot the down the have been being designed since the invention of the car for over 100 years for the specific purpose of transfering liquid heat to air. Ive seen many people use these to great success with temperatures i myself couldnt believe. So we shal see what happens. It will be fun either way.

Edited by motoray