Watercooling a Canyon 695

jmt54

If I don't use a Boreas to cool this build I'll use watercooling. Anybody know the best place to install a rad? I can't find a 140 mm radbox to hang it on the back and there's not much room over the PSU. I've always used air before but that's not going to come close with this one.

Why would you want a 140mm radbox, I don't think there are radiators for 140mm fans (?)

It would help if you could shed some more light on your situation ;)

nice topic,i my self am doing water cooling on my canyon 695 this week,lol if u check the system builds i got the pics of the case

tho the way i am doing my triple rad is see where the front panel pops off?a 31 mm fan or less thick will fit right there and u can pop the front cover back on,then hide the items on the last top bay and run the tubes to the processor making it very clean,and the 4 140 mm fans intake on the inside will be good for the rad.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...t%3D42%26um%3D1

go to page 9 there he has the smaller version of the case,this is where i got my idea from for the canyon i7 build,itll be much easier seeing as we got a super full tower

Thanks for the response, I thought I was the only one with this issue. Stanbony gets rid of the front panel to mount his rad which works, I guess, but changes the look of the chassis too much for my taste. (I put in the same side window, though...looks sweet lit up). I switched out all the fans with Aero LED's so I've got the extra 140's. You would think that with all the room in this thing that fitting in a rad wouldn't be a problem but for me that's the holdup. If I hang it off the back and use the tube holes there I guess I could just bolt the rad on , I just thought there might be a simple way to do it. This is my first water setup and I might just externally mount a Boreas if I can't figure this out. (I'd actually like to put it inside but I'm not going to cut out the two blowholes it would need to mount it internally. Ever hear of a small thick rad or exchanger that might fit above the psu? I was going to stack some 120 swiftechs but the space is just a little too small. All the lit states that it's a perfect spot to exhaust air from a rad but what would fit that would be good enough to do the job? Hell, maybe I will just bolt a Boreas on the back, yank off the block, stick on a GTZ and call it a day...