VIdeo Card Question

Hey i just baught a gforce2 mx 400 64mb and i was wondering if you could hook up a console system into it and use your monitor as your display device for it? kinda dumb on the video cards and i really dont like to search for crappy stuff like that so i would appreciate it if yall could lend a helping hand in this matter. thanks vyro :lol:

There are adapters you can buy for the DreamCast, Xbox, PS2, and I assume the others, that allow you to run the video from the console to the monitor...

Not seen anything that allows you to run to the vidoe card and then to the monitor, but supose it could be done if the vid card has video inputs on it.

If it has in, like Video in or S-Video in, there are cables you can get. The consoles come with A/V cables and at Radio Shack (Saw it today hehe), they have PSX/PS2/XBox/Gamecube wire (Yes, all 4 plugs) that has a A/V and S-Video on the other end.

Ya i knew that i was just wondering if my s-video on my gforce2 could input the picture from the console to the monitor becuase i was thinking about taking my xbox apart and sticking it in the case and haveing the controllers come out of one of the cd-rom bays, it would be wickid cool and have the cd rom com out of the side of the case. killer. but i dont know if i am or not. mabie just hook it up to my tv. I hate the resolution on my tv thou and the resolution on the monitor is so much better.