Are We That Stupid? What Do You Think Of This?

road-runner

I prefer Burger King myself. But perhaps you should take the advice I offered. Food benefits, at least in IA, do not work for prepared hot foods or restaurants. Usually we take two carts to the food section of Wal-Mart and rack up about $350-400 worth of food, which then lasts for the entire month.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Abolish it because of one person? How about we think about that? If he blew all his money right away on expensive food, then he wouldn't have much left for later on in the month, which means he would STILL wind up eating crappy food for longer, or less food for longer. Also, you obviously have no idea what it's like to live poor. I don't mean "Man, I wish I could buy these parts for my system, but I have to pay off my credit card this month" poor, but "How am I going to afford food this month and pay the mortgage so we can keep a roof under our heads?"

Yes, the welfare system needs reform. But get an idea of what you're talking about before you start talking out of your ..

Human nature is what I say, examples:

Who can forget Katrina when somebody captured police on video running down the street with loots from the local businesses or when Wal-mart was handing out giftcards and some of those people bought guns from the store with their cards, ran outside and were robbing the other people at gunpoint for their giftcards.

There is evil people in every tier of society, not just the down and outers.