Need Help

nandang

I'm new hear so I need help...

I need ur help to create a new rig...

u can give me any suggestion about any hardware that i should use to create my new rig.

my current system is as below :-

Motherboard: Asus P5Q3

CPU: Xeon E3110 3.0GHz

RAM: 2 X 1GB Asus DDR3-1333

GPU: Palit HD4850 Sonic 512MB DDR3

Storage: Seagate 320GB

Cooler: Intel stock cooler

Case: Mid-tower i-Cute

ODD: Asus DVD-RW 20X

m_6ce79c88ba0e41a581984459e3838d38.jpgm_afe633f109084292bbb1c4cd1cb3b36d.jpgm_9f3cedd021804806a82c0939e7f9a0dc.jpg

Please tell me what i need too do n buy too create an extreme system...

Edited by nandang

1st please tell what power supply you have. Your current system is nice. If you say what your needs are, like gaming or encoding/ect.. Also if you say what your budget is in US dollars and if prices are similar to USA or not, that will help

Quad core are pretty much the top extreme currently, so a Q9650 or i7 is best. The Q9650 should work in your current motherboard.

Video card really depends on what size monitor you play games. The 4850 you have is great for 1650x1080 monitors, but if you have larger than that a better video card is good for games, just need a good power supply.

Edited by SpeedEuphoria

I'm new hear so I need help...

I need ur help to create a new rig...

u can give me any suggestion about any hardware that i should use to create my new rig.

my current system is as below :-

Motherboard: Asus P5Q3

CPU: Xeon E3110 3.0GHz

RAM: 2 X 1GB Asus DDR3-1333

GPU: Palit HD4850 Sonic 512MB DDR3

Storage: Seagate 320GB

Cooler: Intel stock cooler

Case: Mid-tower i-Cute

ODD: Asus DVD-RW 20X

Pictures!

Please tell me what i need too do n buy too create an extreme system...

I'd say just get a new cooler for that processor because it looks like a real winner (run CPU-Z and tell us if it's the C0 or E0 stepping).

You *could* drop in another seagate 320gb and run a raid configuration but other than that I don't see any reason for you to upgrade unless you want a quad.

(oh and maybe get two more gb of memory)

for a video card you could drop in a core 216 260 gtx. what resolution do you play games at?

I'd get the Xigmatek S1283 cooler or maybe the Sunbeam Core Contact. Those two are the best for the money

1st of all thanks for the comment..

currently im using OCZ game x stream 700w...

im new at this stuff so i dont have much knowledge about how to overclock or the hardware that i need.

i even dont know how to use raid.. my u can teach me how to do it.

the thing that i need to change on my system is the RAM, cooler and case...

other myb later...

so i need to know what is the best brand or model for the RAM, cooler and case that i should buy.

i dont really care about the budget right now just need to know the what is the best in the market right now.

about the cooler, what u think of the Cooler Master V10...

is the cooler good???

i thing its look great.

im planing to buy CM Cosmos S, CM Z-600 and Corsiar XMS3 1333C9DHX D3 or OCZ PC1333 reaper D3.

about the RAM, which one should i buy???

l_c8a4576ef0024cd9876b88f674b9aebc.jpg

l_62bec654dfe14734afc8d685c03b5c9f.jpg

Edited by nandang

I think that the Coolermaster V10 is rediculous, maybe the V8 would be worthwhile. I still say check out the Sunbeam Core Contact or Xigmatek S1283 coolers.

As for DDR3, I'm not to familiar in it.

How come you're running DDR3 (in otherwords why'd ya buy a 775 board with DDR3?)