Any Mma Fans In The House?

Dave W.

I'm going for a revitalized and focused BJ Penn. Last fight was a split decision correct?

It was a split decision but IMO both are very different fighters now. St. Pierre focused a lot more on wrestling since his loss to Serra and Penn calmed down a lot and tries to fight a smart fight now compared to his earlier fights, though he can still be an explosive fighter so i'm not counting him out entirely.

I think that St. Pierre is on a different level than Penn, and he's going to make Penn look like a novice. tko or ko no later than the 2nd round.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Nate Diaz was out of UFC and went to WEC. I know he fought for them alongside his brother Nick

He was in WEC first and then got a shot on TUF 5 and won. He's been in the UFC since.

Unless you are thinking of Nick Diaz his loser brother <_>

I dunno how Penn is going to be moving up from 155 to 170 thats gotta be hard. I think it will be a good fight GSP is known for his take down defence so it shall be intresting to see how they both come into the fight. They both look in great shape from what I saw on the weigh ins.

There goes the first fight, Guida for the win.

Edit: GSP for the win. I have always thought that he is a great fighter. He came out tonight focused, you could see it in his posture, no doubt. What a champion, congratulation to GSP, man, what a fighter. On a different note, that guy Jones, the 21 YO have got a great future on the MMA, all he needs is an excellent trainer and more conditioning.

Edited by Voltes_5

Did the GSP Penn Fight go to a decision again or was there a tap or knockout

Penn's corner stopped the fight between the 4th and 5th round because Penn couldn't continue.

GSP crushed him. Penn should stay in the LW division, he's too fat at WW.

Jones looked great, that spinning elbow was sick! I'm a little upset that Karo won though, I never liked him or Manny.

Edited by Dave W.

I had to laugh after every round Nate Diaz kept putting his hands up when the round was over as if he won each round. His brother made a comment to Clay that he didn't win the look on his face when the winner was announced was priceless.