Water Cooling: The Battle Plan

ocmooz

I work in a machine shop and I've been learning CAD-CAM programming. :D So naturally I decided to make a couple parts after work. I designed them at home first using Delcam Powershape-E, which is free, but a royal pain to use. Then at work using Virtual Gibbs I set geometry and tools to virtually render the part and processed this stuff into machine code. It sounds complicated, but its not, and I have a good teacher (My Pops :thumbs-up: ). Yeah sorry for a lack of pics, but I should have them home soon and once I get my camera I'll get them up. I might not run them till Friday and who knows when my camera will get here so... until then be patient and use your imagination. I'm also working on a decent side window in polycarbonate, but we'll have to wait and see if that's gonna be too big of a pain to pull off. So back on topic: I think I'll just stick with a T-line coz it turns out I don't have enough room to put the pump under the DVD. As for the dye in the line my guess is that it will have minimal side effects on the water since I PM'd the guy who did do it (see link above) and he has had zero problems with his rig.

Edited by ocmooz

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images